Keep your dropper post as smooth as silk but solid as a rock!
During normal use a Reverb Dropper post's Lubrication Oil begin's to get contaminated by dirt and debris as well as the deterioration of the oil itself. This can lead to wear on the internal and external parts of the dropper post. Signs and symptoms that your dropper post may need a service are, excessive play and squish in the post or just plain won't compress or extend.
During a complete service we strip the post down clean the components and replace the essential oils, lubricants and seals to keep the product operating smoothly.
A Complete Service Includes;
- Cleaning external and internal components
- Thorough inspection for damage and/or wear
- Replacement of seals & lubricants
- New Genuine Reverb Seal kit (Including Upgraded IFP)
- New Genuine Lower post bushing and keyways
- Slick Honey Grease
- Free Return postage