When you complete the checkout process you will receive an order confirmation email.
- Take note of your order number. This is also your job reference number.
- Click to print and view a postage label for either Australia Post or Courier depending on which you intend to use for shipping.
- Once printed, cut out the two sections.
- Write your order number on both sections in the space provided as well as your return address on the large section under Sender.
- The small section must be placed inside the parcel with your part(s).
- The large section needs to be taped to the outside of your parcel taking care not to cover any information.
- Seal your parcel up and send it to us!
- We will send you an email when your job is completed and being returned. Alternatively, if you requested a quote, we will contact you with a price as soon as your part has been assessed.
- Ensure your parts are reasonably clean and not covered in dirt and oil.
- Ensure that your parcel has been protectively packed as we take no responsibility for any damage to your part(s) suffered in transit to us.
- We highly recommend getting postal insurance and signature on delivery when posting you components as an additional layer of protection and peace of mind.
When sending in forks for service:
- If applicable, please remove your through-axle and axle hardware as well as any cable guides. Do not send these items with the fork. Keep them in a safe place ready for the return of your fork.
When sending in rear shocks for service:
- Please remove or cable-tie all mounting hardware. For coil-sprung shocks, please remove the spring and spring clip. Do not send removed items with the shock. Keep them in a safe place ready for the return of your shock.
Please contact us if any additional information or clarification is required.