A Complete service includes everything our General service has to offer with the addition of a complete Charger damper cartridge service and a SOLO Air spring Rebuild.Œæ
This type of service should be performed every 50 toŒæ100 hours of riding as preventative maintenance or sooner if components show signs of wear or a drop in performance is felt, If you loose control over your rebound or compression adjustments or have issues with your air spring please select this service.
It is normal for suspension components to drop in performance over time when being used often, this is caused by the degradation and contamination of suspension fluids whose job it is to dampen and lubricate the fork as well as the wearing of components such as bushings and seals.
For a service we clean all the internal and external components of the fork, removing all the old fatigued suspension fluid as well as dirt and contaminates, we replace the consumables such as seals/oil with high quality genuine replacement parts and rebuild the fork to feel better than when new.
We guarantee the ride quality and workmanship of all of our suspension services.ŒæŒæ
A Service includes the following;
- Fork disassembly with in-depth inspection of all components
- Inspection and full serviceŒæof chargerŒædamper
- Blueprint Sizing of lower leg bushings to improve small bump ride quality and fork longevity
- Service and Re-lube of SOLO Air springŒæ
- New anti noise rubber coating on Coil SpringsŒæ(where applicable)
- Cleaning and reassembly of fork
- New Genuine ROCKSHOX oil
- New ROCKSHOX Red Rum Fluid or Slick Honey for air chamber
- New Genuine ROCKSHOXŒæor Racing Bro's Wiper Seals
- New ChargerŒædamper seals
- SOLO AirŒæspring seals