A Complete service includes everything our General service has to offer with the addition of a complete Charger damper cartridge service (with new seals/rubber bladder and the upgraded SKF seal head) as well as new SOLO Air/Dual Position Air spring seals.
This type of service should be performed every 50 to 100 hours of riding as preventative maintenance or sooner if components show signs of wear or a drop in performance is felt, If you loose control over your rebound or compression adjustments or have issues with your air spring please select this service.
It is normal for suspension components to drop in performance over time when being used often, this is caused by the degradation and contamination of suspension fluids whose job it is to dampen and lubricate the fork as well as the wearing of components such as bushings and seals.
For a service we clean all the internal and external components of the fork, removing all the old fatigued suspension fluid as well as dirt and contaminates, we replace the consumables such as seals/oil with high quality genuine replacement parts and rebuild the fork to feel better than when new.
We guarantee the ride quality and workmanship of all of our suspension services.
A Service includes the following;
- Fork disassembly with in-depth inspection of all components
- Inspection and full service of charger damper
- Blueprint Sizing of lower leg bushings to improve small bump ride quality and fork longevity
- Cleaning and reassembly of fork
- New Genuine ROCKSHOX oil
- New Slick Honey for air chamber
- New Genuine ROCKSHOX Racing Bro's Wiper Seals
- New Genuine Charger damper seals/bladder and upgraded SKF seal head
- New Genuine SOLO Air/Dual Position Air spring seals