Keep your dropper post as smooth as silk but solid as a rock!
A complete service includes what we offer in a general service but also includes a post cartridge assembly, this is the internal mechanism of the post and is what controls the height of the post. Signs and symptoms that you need a complete service are an inability to compress or extend (even with your assistance) or the post has squish when your weight applied.
During normal use a KS Dropper post's Lubrication Oil begin's to get contaminated by dirt and debris as well as the deterioration of the oil itself. This can lead to wear on the internal and external parts of the dropper post.
During a complete service we strip the post down clean the components and replace the essential oils, lubricants and seals to keep the product operating smoothly.
A Complete Service Includes;
- Cleaning external and internal components
- A new Internal cartridge (heart of the post)
- Thorough inspection for damage and/or wear
- Replacement of seals & lubricants
- New Genuine KS Wiper Seal
- New Genuine KS upper post bushing
- Slick Honey Grease
- Free Return postage