The FOX Float X2 is FOX's answer for all things Enduro and Down hill, With its endless set up options and super smooth air spring its one of the best shocks on the market today.Œæ
During normal use your shocks dampening oil begins to drop in performance. This is due to multiple factors including becoming contaminated by dirt and debris as well as the deterioration of the oil itself. During a full shock service we strip the shock down, clean the internal components and replace the essential oils, lubricants and seals to keep the product operating at its best.
This service should be performed at minimum every 12 month's or 125 hours of riding. A few signs of this service being necessary are reduced compression/rebound control, leaking oil or a squelching noise while in use.
Full service includes:
- Complete tear down and rebuild of damper, including new seals, oil, and nitrogen recharge (where applicable)
- Thorough inspection of shock for damage and/or wear
- New Genuine FOX Air spring seals
- New Genuine FOX Damper Seals
- New FOX Synthetic damper oil
- New DU bushings (if needed)
- Free return postage