The FOX DHX Air introduced the world to what was possible with and air shock, Keep yours running smoothly with a complete service.
Through normal use, a shock's lubrication and dampening fluids begin to drop in performance. This is due to multiple factors including becoming contaminated by dirt and debris as well as the deterioration of the oil itself.
During a complete shock service we strip the shock down, clean the internal components and replace the essential oils, lubricants and seals to keep the product operating at its best.
This service should be performed a minimum of every 12 months or 100 hours of riding. A few signs of this service being necessary are reduced pedal platform/rebound control, leaking oil or a squelching noise while in use.
Full service includes:
- Complete teardown and rebuild of damper including new seals, oil and nitrogen recharge (where applicable)
- Thorough inspection of shock for damage and/or wear
- New Genuine Fox air sleeve seals
- New Genuine Fox damper seals
- Genuine Fox synthetic damper oil, Fox Float Fluid and Slick Honey Grease
- New DU bushings (if needed)
- Free return postage