This type of service should be performed every 12 months or 100 hours of riding as preventative maintenance or sooner if components show signsŒæof wear or a drop in performance is felt.
It is normal for suspension components to drop in performance over time when being used often, this is caused by the degradation and contamination of suspension fluids whose job it is to dampen and lubricate the fork as well as the wearing of components such as bushings and seals.
For a service we clean all the internal and external components of the fork, removing all the old fatigued suspension fluid as well as dirt and contaminates, we replace the consumables such as seals/oil with high quality genuine replacement parts and rebuild the fork to feel better than when new.
We guarantee the ride quality and workmanship of all of our suspension services.ŒæŒæ
A Service includes the following;
- Fork disassembly with in-depth inspection of all components
- Blueprint Sizing of lower leg bushings to improve small bump ride quality and fork longevity
- Inspection and bleeding of FIT cartridge (where applicable)
- Re-Lube of FLOAT NA2 Air spring (where applicable)
- TALAS 5 Spring re-lube (where applicable)
- Cleaning and reassembly of fork
- New Genuine FOX 20wt Gold oil (or 10wt in Open bath equipped forks)
- New FOX Float Fluid in air chamber
- New Genuine FOX Low Friction seals