A Complete service includes everything our general service has to offer with the addition of a complete FIT4 cartridge service and a full NA2 Air spring rebuild
This type of service should be performed every 24 months or 200 hours of riding as preventative maintenance or sooner if components show signs of wear or a drop in performance is felt.
If you loose compression or rebound adjustments or have an issue with your air spring please select this service.
It is normal for suspension components to drop in performance over time when being used often, this is caused by the degradation and contamination of suspension fluids whose job it is to dampen and lubricate the fork as well as the wearing of components such as bushings and seals.
In a complete service we clean all the internal and external components of the fork, removing all the old fatigued suspension fluid as well as dirt and contaminates, we replace the consumables such as seals/oil with high quality genuine replacement parts and rebuild the fork to feel better than when new.
We guarantee the ride quality and workmanship of all of our suspension services.
A Complete service includes the following;
- Fork disassembly with in-depth inspection of all components
- Full service of the FIT or O/B damping cartridge
- Blueprint Sizing of lower leg bushings to improve small bump ride quality and fork longevity
- Rebuild of FLOAT Air spring (where applicable)
- TALAS Spring re-lube (where applicable)
- Cleaning and reassembly of fork
- New Genuine FOX 20wt Gold oil
- New Genuine FOX Low Friction seals
- New Genuine FOX FLOAT NA2Œæair piston seal kit
- New Genuine FOX FIT4 cartridge seal kit